Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Friday, October 21, 2005
Ok, aside from politics, aside from everything, I have compared the two candidate's websites. There are a number of important differences, but here's the kicker for me: I would not vote for Kilgore for the following reason:

http://www.jerrykilgore.com/contents/biography/

Read the last paragraph:
Kilgore, 44, is a partner with the Richmond-based law firm of Williams Mullen and is married to a former public school teacher, Marty Kilgore. She served as Deputy Secretary of the Commonwealth under Governor Gilmore and as Executive Director of the Tobacco Settlement Foundation. The Kilgore's have two young children, Klarke and Kelsey.

...Not only did they misuse an apostrophe, but they named their son KLARKE? Are you kidding me? I wonder if the other kid's name is pronounced "Chelsea."

Idiots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment