Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, June 07, 2004
BACK!

Hi all,

It's been awhile since I've said anything, but that will change NOW! With that said, my comments:

1. If you're a 6.5'+ tall professor and you go to the bathroom without washing your hands, that guy in the stall probably knows what you didn't do this summer.
2. My wife is going away tomorrow on her first real business trip for two days. This means PARTY! Of course, by party I mean I'll be playing video games into the wee hours of the morning.
3. My good friend Tom has provided me with a quality drinking wine. A bottle of Cisco was delivered to me yesterday. Tom, I cannot test its hallucinogenic effects without you. Anyone else who wishes to partake is more than welcome.
4. I'm thinking about a Labor Day party. That's far enough in advance for all of you to plan to come. There will also be a party on the 4th of July, but I hear many of you have already made plans.
5. I have one contact in my right eye and none in the left.
6. I mulched yesterday.
7. My green pepper plant rocks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment