Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sunday, March 20, 2005
Funny dialogue from my favorite sitcom:
Background: Angela walks into the room and everyone clears out leaving a cloud of smoke.

Angela: How come everytime I leave the room, you all do this?
Kelso: Well, it's Thanksgiving. Some people bake pies. We bake ourselves.

However unfunny it is now, it was really funny then.

OH! I wrote penisland.com on my board in an effort to tell my kids about it when the principal walked into the classroom. Knowing that is was Pen Island, I learned alot about my principal she stated, "We all have needs, and I know your girlfriend is out of town, but those type of sites are not allowed in a classroom and you should know better." To which I replied, I will convey your message to the residents of Pen Island." "Pen I-oh. Thank you, Mr. Berry. You may return to your class now." My wonderful students, who were listening at the door, could no longer contain themselves, and for the next fifteen minutes, neither could I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment