Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
What's interesting is that knowing about the Subservient Chicken may be exactly what makes me uncool. I'm not sure though...today I made him throw up. Does anyone have any other links to add to the sidebar? What do you guys think of the new format/our new template? Did you hear that I AM getting a raise this year (and I think state taxes were lowered)? Who shot JR? Finally, does this dress make me look fat?

What I like most about the new budget? Cigarette smokers will have to pay (a little) more taxes on their smokes. It's only funny that the taxes are so low on something that has proven to be a massive health problem. Next they should raise taxes on fast food. That would be progress.

These people are actually against education. See...now making blanket statements like that is probably incorrect, but they seem to think poor people are the only reason they pay taxes. I guess having one of the best school systems in the nation isn't a good enough ROI, but I'd bet they'd be pissed if their kids weren't getting into the good schools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment