Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, April 14, 2004
OK - we've all known this for quite a while, but here is more proof that our president is a bumblimg idiot. Ummmm, well, You kinda caught me off guard, ummmm. Oh My God!!!

In answering quesions from the press last night:


Nonetheless, the president expressed confidence he would win over voters this fall.

"I don't plan on losing my job. I plan on telling the American people that I've got a plan to win the war on terror. And I believe they'll stay with me," he said.

Though nearly half the questions Bush fielded offered him the chance to admit a mistake or express regret for his administration's actions in Iraq or on the 2001 attacks, he never did - except to apologize that he couldn't come up with any example of a failing.

"I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have," he said. "I just haven't - you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."


ARGHHHHHHH.



0 comments:

Post a Comment