Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, April 21, 2004
I pose a challenge to the Thinking Minority!

I have been invited to join a blues band, thanks to my drunken rendition of Bon Jovi's Wanted (thanx bax). The bad news...er...the other news is they also want me to sing Southern Rock. What the hell is Southern Rock?!? So I have been searching the internet, what I found leads me to believe that I may only make one gig. Still, I have been invited to a preliminary jam session so they can asses my talent(s). So I need some buzz words so I can at least appear cool or should I say kool or kewl.....but, I digress. In any event, here is my challenge to you, The Thinking Minority.......HELP!!!!!!!!!

And yes while I am in the ville, I will board (and room) with The Baxtons (yay!), so feel free to come and drink booze with me. The least I remember the better. Remember, you thinking minorities, I am a studyholic (who am I kidding?), workaholic (hahahahaha), so I can drink you all under the perverbial table. Another challenge, I dare say? Hmmm.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment