Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Saturday, September 04, 2004
Rob's older! Whoohooo!!!!!!

Secondly, last night we went out for out Friday Guys Night Out (it's been our tradition for the last two years). Anyway, my drink of choice was the hurricane because the irony (or symbolism or freaky coinkydink (sp)) was just too tempting to pass up. White at the bar, we figured it was two sizes to small night because everyone there was bursting out of their clothes. We did, however, see this amazing couple. The girl was maybe 6' 3" and built like a cow and the guy was about two to three inches shorter than me (I'm 5'9", but I tell girls 5"10" - it doesn't work) and built like a healthy toothpick. They were pretty much "doin' it" on the dance floor and it was hilarious. I was on my fifth or sixth hurricane by this time, so put yourselves in my shoes and enjoy the hilarity.

Well, the hurricane hasn't hit us yet. Some people are boarding up their houses and businesses, while others are buying more booze. I think this will either pass over us or make Aesop a happy man since his grasshopper and ant story would have played out in real life.

I am really bored as hell and Zonald and I have decided to start drinking the wine that I have collected. We thought it was too early to go out and drink, but late enough to drink at home. Lesson: Old wine is not really all that great, but sweet Romanian wine rocks!

Feel free to call me and make sure I'm ok. I'm ok, so don't worry about calling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment