Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just created this LONG post about this:
-----------------
At least 31 states are taking steps to teach alternatives to evolution. A CBS poll last November found 65 percent of Americans favor teaching creationism as well as evolution while 37 percent want creationism taught instead of evolution.

Fifty-five percent of Americans believe God created humans in their present form, the poll found.
-----------------
And it's GONE. Blogger asked me to log in again, but didn't actually publish my post, and now it's GONE. GONE. And I don't have the patience to retype it all. Suffice it to say, I'm pissed.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Just to let you know that happened to me at least once. There was an option to "rescue" the post back at the original page and I got most of it back. Don't know if that showed up, or would have helped, but next time it might (we all know there's going to be a next time because these things have it in for us - lol).

    3:33 PM  

Post a Comment