Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
There was once a day when a dear friend decided that he needed a method to keep up with his friends daily lives. Consequently, he devised a way to stay abreast of their happiness, sadness, and randomness. In short, a blog was born. Traditionally, blogs did not exist, but this was a new way for friends to talk, announce and stream their collective consciousnesses.

Somewhere along this sordid journey, his blog began to fade. Not because the his friends no longer loved him or cared to share their daily lives with him, but because his friends no longer loved him or cared to share their daily lives with him.

Amidst his call for people to blog, a solution presented itself - trivia. [insert presentatory orchestral piece here]. Since the birth of our new trivia department, no blogs anymore! I understand the lure of trivia - the thrill of competition, the challenge to exhibit one's brain power, and the demonstration of mousal speed. In our excitement over the new kid on the block, we have forgotten about the kid who got us there.

I say to you, as I complete my stream on mental waste, BLOG. For some of us, blogging is our only refuge, our lifeline. Blogging is what keeps the gun in the barrel, the sleeping pills in the bottle, and the knives in the drawer (probably why I have cooked in a while, but I digress).

Help me help you save me and blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment