Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Bored with Bronchitis

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Since I was missing yet my third day of work due to illness, something I have never done in the lifetime of my employment lifetime (I heard it), I decided it was time to see the doctor. I discovered that I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. A shot to the ass (and it still hurts) the arm later along with some prescription cough syrup and a pill (that was supposed to put me to sleep), I decide to read the medication that I took hours earlier. I read this warning:

"While taking this medication avoid direct/indirect artificial/natural sunlight."

Which made me think:
1. Is there any other kind? (In that "A Few Good Men" "Grave danger?" tone)
2. Does that mean I can't check the mail?

0 comments:

Post a Comment