Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

One day God stopped over in Amsterdam

Monday, March 03, 2008

and created the Beertender. It takes those Heineken kegs that you get from the grocery store and makes them even more amazing.

Our anniversary is on Thursday and I believe the fourth anniversary is the frivolous, over-indulgent, binge-inducing, Dutch invention anniversary. Well, I think that's all I need to say about that.

I hear from other folks that the Beertender is amazing and everybody knows how much I love Dutch beer. I think it also doubles as a nanny. With that said, why is it that I love Heineken on some days and think that it tastes like <insert word meaning putrid or rank here> on others?

I'm sure that it will taste wonderful everyday with the Beertender serving it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment