Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, October 26, 2006
Sometimes, you've got to hate on people. Today, I'm a hater. I'm hating everything. Especially the fact that I just had McDonalds. I hate that I'm such a dumbass. I knew I'd feel guilty after that Big Mac and yet I ate it anyway. Maybe I should sue them for all of my guilt.

I'll let you know when I hate on myself for voting for George Allen despite his lack of character...I voted for Clinton so why not? Wait. Black people LOVE Bill Clinton and like TJ, Bill Clinton "LOVES" Black people. George Allen doesn't care about Black people.

Germans LOVE David Hasselhoff.

5 comments:

  1. Fred T. said...

    Despite wild rumors to the contrary, Monica Lewinsky was NOT black.

    10:22 AM  

  2. OH Bee Juan said...

    I know this, but she had a big ass.

    10:22 AM  

  3. Fred T. said...

    Fair enough. But next time you want Mickey D's, just send an gift certificate to Nicole Richie. She can use all the help you can provide.

    10:25 AM  

  4. The Maharaja said...

    You voted for Allen!

    4:20 PM  

  5. Mrs. B said...

    Huh?

    5:56 PM  

Post a Comment