Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, June 09, 2005
Woohoo! I'm in Orlando! Flight was fine (on time, even), although - despite there being a lot of entirely empty rows on the plane, my (window) seat was next to two other people. An elderly couple, and the husband wanted to talk. Nice guy and all, but while the pilot was talking I got very engrossed in my book. I swear, his wife was rolling her eyes at him...

No mishaps to report - landed at 11:37PM (11 minutes early). They didn't lose my luggage; in fact, my suitcase was the third one to come out on the belt.

John picked me up in a very nice convertible and by the time we got back to the hotel my hair was a bees' nest. We went to bed and got up about 5 hours later to do a timeshare presentation. Fun! Actually, surprisingly enough, they were really low pressure - we got to the end, said no, and they let us leave. If we ever do buy a timeshare, it'll probably be here. AND, to top it off, we got free Disney tickets. Excellent.

That's all I have to report so far. John has been negligent with his Orlando blogging, so I'll try to make up for it. Oh, one more thing -

Orlando is HOT. And muggy. Walking feels like swimming. Or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment