Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, January 21, 2004
My impression of the job (since I haven't started yet) is that I go to the airports around the area and meet teachers and students who are coming to DC through the company. I think they have this job as a part of customer service to help calm down the teacher who just realized she brought twenty 12-year-olds to Washington DC with her. Then I take them to baggage claim and their bus. Then, when they leave DC, I help them check-in at the airport and then sit around and wait for their plane to leave. In addition to actually receiving a paycheck to do this, I get compensated for my mileage, and i have the option to be "on call" from 8 pm to 8 am, for which I would get paid extra, although most likely I would just be able to sleep the whole time.
Final Assessment: I get paid to do nothing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment